TRIVANDRUM 02 NIGHTS PACKAGE
Day 01-: Cochin – Trivandrum
Day 01-: Cochin – TrivandrumReach Cochin International Airport – Flight boarding time starts @ 21:00hrsTake off time @ 22:00hrs and reach Trivandrum @ 22:50hrs. Arrival assistance outside the Airport and transfer to Hotel. Check-in to hotel. Overnight stay
Enjoy the sumptuous breakfast. Proceed to Muthukad Magic Planet at Kinfra Kazhakootam(open 10 am to 12 pm). Next visit to Veli Tourist Village, which has an excellent waterfront park with a wide range of aqua entertainment facilities like fishponds, wading pools and landscaped garden. Later proceed to Kovalam. Kovalam beach is known as the “Paradise of the South”. This dreamland is an evergreen, serene, pleasant climatic and enticing beach destination Kovalam is the place where one can see the golden sand at the day time & silver sand in the night. Shangumugham Beach where one can watch the amazing sunset. Overnight at Trivandrum Hotel.
Day 03- Trivandrum Departure
Enjoy your breakfast. Check out from hotel and keep you baggage in the vehicle. Proceed for sightseeing tour in and around Trivandrum. Trivandrum the capital of Kerala is located at the west coast of India, with trading traditions dating back to 1000 BC. Sightseeing tour around Trivandrum includes visit to Padmanabhaswami Temple, Kuthiramalika Palace, Srichitra Art Gallery, Napier Museum and Zoo. Proceed to Trivandrum Railway station, with a promise to return once again to this part of the world…. board your train( Mangalore Express ) with sweet memories of your holiday. We await for your next visit … Bon Voyage.
Only Hindus are permitted inside the Padmanabhaswami temple. There is a strict dress code that needs to be followed while entering the temple. Men need to wear mundu or dhoti (worn around the waist and going down up to the heels) and should not wear shirts of any kind. Women need to wear sari, mundum neriyathum (set-mundu), skirt and blouse, or half sari.
PACKAGE COST INCLUDES
- COK – TRV flight fare- Air India? Accommodation in well-appointed room on Triple sharing basis
- A/c vehicle for transfers and sightseeing
- 02 night accommodation at Standard Hotel in Trivandrum
- 02 Breakfast
- 01 Tour fed representative
- 01 bottle 500ml of mineral water ( During Trivandrum Sight-seeing)
- Train ticket from Trivandrum to Ernakulum – Sleeper class.
PACKAGE COST EXCLUDES
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Entrance fees
- Please Note:
- At Hotel Check-In time is 13.00 hrs& Check-Out time 12.00 Noon.
- Early Check-In and late Check-Out subject to availability.
- The above rate are valid for the mentioned period only and subject to change without any prior notice.
- Reservations are subjected to availability.
03 Triple room // 12 seater
KERALA STATE CO-OPERATIVE TOURISM FEDERATION LIMITED (TOURFED)KSRA-111/A, KUNNUKUZHI, VANCHIYOOR.P.O. THIRUVANANTHAPURAM 695 035TEL: 0471 2305023/ 2305075Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com, www.tourfed.com