Trivandrum– Madurai –Rameshwaram – Dhanushkodi
Destinations: Thiruvananthapuram– Madurai –Rameshwaram – Dhanushkodi
Duration: 01 Nights & 02 Days
Accommodation: 01 night & 02 Days Non AC rooms
Day 01 :
- Pick-up from Thiruvananthapuram @ 07:00hrs –
- On the way Breakfast
- Visit Kumara Kovil
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Reach Madurai
- Visit Meenakshi temple in the evening
- Night travel to Rameswaram
- Dinner at Hotel
- Overnight stay at Rameshwaram
Day 02 :
- Morning Breakfast
- Rameshwaram Temple visit
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Danushkodi visit
- Night proceed to Trivandrum
- Dinner at local restaurant
- Overnight at Coach
Day 03 :
- Reach Trivandrum by 05:30hrs
Rameshwaram is located on Pamban Island separated from mainland India by the Pamban channel and is about 40 kilometers from Mannar Island, Sri Lanka. It is situated in the Gulf of Mannar, at the very tip of the Indian peninsula.. Pamban Island, also known as Rameswaram Island, is connected to mainland India by the Pamban BridgeRameshwaram is located on Pamban Island separated from mainland India by the Pamban channel and is about 40 kilometers from Mannar Island, Sri Lanka. It is situated in the Gulf of Mannar, at the very tip of the Indian peninsula.. Pamban Island, also known as Rameswaram Island, is connected to mainland India by the Pamban BridgeIt is said that this is the place from where the Hindu god Rama built a bridge across the sea to Lanka to rescue his wife Sita from her abductor Ravana. The Ramanathaswamy Temple, dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva, is located at the center of the town and is closely associated with Rama.
- Accommodation on Twin & Triple occupancy at budget hotel in Rameshwaram
- Transportation and sightseeing in A/c Vehicle
- Tourfed Representative
- 02 Breakfast , 02 Lunch & 02 Dinner ( Veg Meals )
- All taxes
- Anything which is not mentioned in the clause ‘inclusions’.
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices are net and strictly confidential. All prices are subject to reconfirmation and accommodation is subject to availability on confirmation.
- All reservations must be forwarded via email /fax and reconfirmed by TOURFED via email /fax.
- Any amendment to confirmed service will be charged extra for each amendment. For all services, no show fee is 100%. All unused services will not be refunded. In case of cancellation or amendment any extra charge applied by supplier will be levied on the customer.
- All services will be invoiced at the time of confirmation. Full payment is to be made prior to first service. Service vouchers will be given only on receipt of full amount.
TOURFED provide a wholesome and memorable experience with products & services of the highest quality and excellent value for money. For Advance reservation, please contact:
KERALA STATE CO-OPERATIVE TOURISM FEDERATION LIMITED (TOURFED)KSRA-111/A, KUNNUKUZHI, VANCHIYOOR.P.O. THIRUVANANTHAPURAM 695 035TEL: 0471 2305075, 2305023/ 9495445075, 9495405075Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com, www.tourfed.com