SRI LANKA 03 Nights & 04 Days Package
Arrive in Sri Lanka. You will be met by a representative of Jetwing Travels and transferred to Kandy.
En route visit Pinnawala
Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage – App. 55 miles from Colombo, off the Colombo – Kandy road is Pinnawela, where an orphanage was started in 1975 to house the abandoned and the wounded elephants. The number of elephants has increased to more than 65 now; including Baby Elephants brought from various parts, as well as the 23 babies born, as a result of the captive breeding programme. The best time to visit is the feeding time from 0930-1000 hrs and 1330-1400 hrs and the bathing time from 1000-1030 hrs and 1400-1430 hrs when all the elephants are taken to the river close by.
In the evening commence city tour of Kandy, including Upper Lake Drive, Market Square and the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic.
* Kandy – the hill capital. Venue of the annual Perahera. The last stronghold of the Sinhala Kings was finally ceded to the British in 1815. Kandy is an example of the Buddhism’s influence in Sri Lanka today. Temple’s shrines and monasteries keeping alive Buddhist traditions are everywhere.
* Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic – ever since 4th Century A.D, when the Buddha’s Tooth was brought to Sri Lanka hidden from sacrilegious hands in an Orissan princess’ hair, the Relic has grown in repute and holiness in Sri Lanka and throughout the Buddhist world. It is considered Sri Lanka’s most prized possession.
* Royal Botanical Gardens – Peradeniya – 147 acres in extent; Started in 1374 as a pleasure garden of the Kings of Gampola and Kandy. There are more than 5,000 species of trees, plants and creepers. Some rare and endemic as well as flora from the tropical world are found in the gardens. Spice Garden and Orchid House are popular with tourists.There are 5 Palm Avenues beautifying the gardens, the earliest and tallest Palm Avenue (Royal Palm Avenue) was planted in 1905 and the Double Coconuts from the Seashells Island, with the largest seed of all plants in the world is one such avenue.
Evening view a cultural show featuring various dance types of Sri Lanka
Overnight stay at Kandy
Breakfast at the hotel.
Thereafter proceed to Bentota
Bentota – is the first National Holiday Resort developed by the Ceylon Tourist Board as a planned resort. There are 6 tourist hotels in the beach span of 5 miles with all the facilities a resort would require.Water sports facilities are available as in the Beruwela Resort.Many interesting sightseeing tours are possible from here, such as the Turtle Hatchery, Garden brief, Boat trips on Bentota River etc.
Overnight stay at Bentota
Breakfast at the hotel.
Thereafter proceed to Colombo
In the evening city tour of Colombo
* Colombo a drive through the city taking you to the busy commercial areas as well as the tree-lined residential, Cinnamon Gardens. Visit Fort, the former British administrative center and military garrison, Sea Street – the Goldsmiths quarters in the heart of Pettah, the Bazaar area, where is also a Hindu Temple with elaborate stone carvings, and the Dutch Church of Wolfendhal dating back to 1749. The historic Dawatagaha Mosque and the former Eye Hospital are two buildings in Cinnamon Gardens worth looking at. Also visit the BMICH, see the replica of Avukana Buddha and the Independence Square.
Overnight stay at Colombo
Breakfast at the hotel
Thereafter transfer to airport to connect with the departure flight
Hotel Using- 03 Star
- 01 Night at Hotel Topaz, Kandy
- 01 Night at Induruwa Beach, Bentota
- 01 Night at Sapphire, Colombo
Above cost Includes :-
– Accommodation at the above mentioned Hotels or similar.
– 03 Breakfasts at the hotel itself.
– Transport in an A/C Coach with the service of an English-speaking Guide.
– Sightseeing as mentioned above.
– Entrance fees to Pinnawela, Kandy temple, Botanical garden, turtle farm, Boat ride.
– Cultural show- Value added tax.
– 03 Dinner & 03 Lunch
– Meeting and Assistance at the airport.
The above prices exclude:
– Any other entrance fees which is not mentioned above.
– Early check in & late check out.
– Camera & video permits.
– Visa & other charges (Entry Visa Fees, please visit www.eta.gov.lk for more details / submit your individual visa application)
– Any expenses of a personal nature.
– Any other expenses not mentioned above
.- Tips & Portages.
1 Price valid only for mentioned period only.
2 Price based on minimum 6 pax as mentioned, travelling together at all time.
3 All Hotels Check In time is 1400 hrs & Check Out time is 1200hrs (Early Check In / Late Check Out is subject to availability & at the discretion of hotel).
4 Room availability of above quoted hotels area strictly subject to change & will check availability & confirm at the time of reporting as confirmed booking.
If any cancellation 25 days prior to arrival NO cancelation
If any cancellation 24 – 16 days – 50% will be charged on the basis bookedIf any cancellation 16 – 10 days – 75% will be charged on the basis booked
If any cancellation 10 – 00 days – 100% will be charged on the basis booked
TOURFED provide a wholesome and memorable experience with products & services of the highest quality and excellent value for money.
For Advance reservation, please contact:
KERALA STATE CO-OPERATIVE TOURISM FEDERATION LIMITED (TOURFED)KSRA-111/A, KUNNUKUZHI, VANCHIYOOR.P.OTHIRUVANANTHAPURAM 695 035TEL: 0471 2305075, 9495445075
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com, www.tourfed.com