Duration: 04 Nights & 05 Days
COCHIN – SINGAPORE
Arrive at Cochin international airport and your much awaited and most wonderful holiday to Amazing Singapore and Malaysia. On arrival go through the procedures and board in the flight to SINGAPORE. Overnight at flight
DAY 01: NIGHT SAFARI
Arrive Singapore Airport in the morning. Meet Greet & Assistance outside the airport by our representative. Transfer to Hotel. Check-in to hotel (normal check in time @ 14:00hrs).Evening proceed to Night Safari – Pick-up from hotel lobby @ 18:00hrs .Embark on a fascinating journey through the world’s first wildlife night park with an exciting tram ride, spectacular shows & up close animal encountersReturn back to hotel. Overnight at hotel
DAY 02 : HALF DAY CITY TOUR -– SENTOSA ISLAND TOUR
Morning after breakfast you will be taken for the city tour at Singapore – Pick-up from hotel lobby @ 09:00hrs Evening you will be taken for Senthosa Island tour.- Pick-up from hotel @ 14:30hrs. A short bus ride takes you to Underwater World which at last count has a collection of more than 2,500 fishes and 250 species. Served by a moving travellator, you can marvel at the mysteries of the deep through a 83m acrylic tunnel .Visit Dolphin Lagoon, where visitors are able to watch the Dolphin perform their natural behaviors such as spy-hop, tail-flapping, vocalizations etc. Next proceed to Images of Singapore, experience Singapore’s colorful history and rich cultural Traditions with its wide diversity of festivities and celebrations. And next visit The New Merlion the Singapore’s beloved tourism symbol. Singapore tallest icon at 37m high, and enjoy panoramic views of Senthosa and the surrounding islands. Discover the myths and legend of the Lion City in an animated film, and then toss gold coins into the Mercubs’ mouths to bring home a multi-million dollar production designed by world-renowned and internationality acclaimed Yves Pepin, this nightly attraction, is the only such attraction in the region which operates in the sea for spectators to watch from ashore. Later back to hotel. Overnight at hotel
DAY 03: FULL DAY UNIVERSAL STUDIO VISIT
Moring after breakfast you will be taken for the Universal studio visit, Universal Studios Singapore is 20 hectares (49 acres) in size, occupying the easternmost part of the 49-hectare (120-acre) Resorts World Sentosa. There are a total of 24 attractions, of which 18 are original or specially adapted for the park. The park consists of seven themed zones which surround a lagoon. Each zone is based on a blockbuster movie or a television show, featuring their own unique attractions, character appearances, dining and shopping areas. The park features the world’s tallest pair of dueling roller coasters that are based on the popular television series, Battlestar Galactica a castle from the world of Shrek and Monster Rock, a live musical show featuring the Universal Monsters. Universal Studios Singapore has over 30 restaurants and food carts, together with 20 unique retail stores and carts located around the park. Attractions premiering are marked “Premiere” and dining outlets that are certified Halal are marked with “Halal”.
Later after the tour back to the hotel. Overnight at hotel
DAY 04: JURONG BIRD PARK
Morning breakfast from hotel. Visit to Jurong Bird Park which is now a world-famous bird zoo where there are specimens of magnificent bird life from around the world, including a large flock of flamingos. It is currently the world’s largest bird park in terms of the number of birds, and second largest both in the number of bird species and land area (after Germany’s Weltvogelpark Walsrode). There are 5,000 birds of 400 species in Jurong Bird Park, of which 29 are of threatened species
DAY 05: SINGAPORE –BACK TO HOME
Morning breakfast. Check out from the hotel. According to the flight time you will be transferred to Singapore airport for the return flight with sweet memories of a wonderful holiday in Singapore
The cost Includes:-
- 04 nights & 05 Days at Singapore / 03 star Hotel Fortuna
- Airport hotel Airport transfers
- Singapore Visa
- Daily breakfast only after check in to the hotel
- Half day Singapore City tour
- Senthosa Sunset tour (Entrance, Cable car, Underwater World, Dolphin Show & Wings of Time)
- Universal Studio tour ? Night Safari? All transfers on SIC basis with English Speaking guide
The Cost doesn’t Includes:-
- Use of hotel rooms before/after normal check in/out times
- Any other meals not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Personal expenses such as telephone calls, dry cleaning, and mini bar purchases etc.
- Any optional tour
- Any other items or services not listed in the itinerary
- Any other expenses not come under Cost Includes
- Arrival/Departure between 23.00hrs – 7.00hrs, there will be a midnight surcharge of SGD20/-
- Peak season surcharge
Terms and conditions
- Prices are net and strictly confidential. All prices are subject to reconfirmation and accommodation is subject to availability on confirmation.
- Passport with minimum validity of one year from the date of stamping the visa
- International check in time is at 1400hrs and checkout time is at 1200hrs.
- No booking made yet and booking will be depends upon the availability
- The above cost we have calculated on today’s conversion rate basis (USD 1 = INR 61)
- Air fare has no guaranty
- If there is any cancellation then the rate of air ticket and visa charges will be fully non-refundable.
TOURFED provide a wholesome and memorable experience with products & services of the highest quality and excellent value for money.
For Advance reservation, please contact:
KERALA STATE CO-OPERATIVE TOURISM FEDERATION LIMITED (TOURFED)KSRA-111/A, KUNNUKUZHI, VANCHIYOOR.P.OTHIRUVANANTHAPURAM 695 035TEL: 0471 2305075Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org, www.tourfed.com